Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Eva Cassidy

I originally posted this on 9/16/08 but I decided to repost it in honor of Eva Cassidy's birthday which is today.

Happy Birthday Eva, your sweet melodic voice is missed.

[Title] Hmmm: Sanity Break Courtesy of Eva Cassidy

This is a slideshow I pulled together of photos I made of various people around the world doing everyday things. What a wonderful world indeed.



"What a Wonderful World" is performed by Eva Cassidy, a vocalist from the DC area who passed away in 1996 from cancer at the age of 33. She was virtually unknown outside of the DC area but became famous, particularly in the UK, after she died. For an indepth look at Eva and her music the first part of a Nightline special is posted below as well as links to the other two parts. If you love music I'm sure you'll be adding Eva's music to your collection if you haven't already.



Part 2
Part 3
Eva's website

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ejoyed the music and pictures and of course thought about Dad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts