Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Peeps

For the past three years at Easter time the Washington Post has held a Peeps diorama contest.

This year there were over 1,100 entries that were whittled or should I say nibbled down to 40. The winning entry didn't interest me much so instead I'm posting my favorite three five here Letterman style.

In the number 5 spot, Peepa Cotta Warriors



Numero 4, Peep Tuck "We turn fat chicks into hot bunnies"



In third place during this tough economic times, Peeps of Wrath



This almost won all the marbles but alas "Sully" Sullen-peep-er
safely landed his plane in
second place



And finally, this needs no introduction for those who lived through it or know someone who did. My Peep winner for 2009 is (drumroll please)...

The Purple Tunnel of Peeps




To see all of the final 40 Peep dioramas, click here.

1 comment:

VIN said...

Too funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts